Stroke, Head injury & Neuro Rehabilitation
A stroke occurs when the blood supply to part of your brain is interrupted or reduced, preventing brain tissue from getting oxygen and nutrients. Brain cells begin to die in minutes.
Signs and Symptoms
- Face drooping, Arm Weakness, Speech difficulties
- Weakness of the face, arm and leg on one side of the body with decreased sensation, changes in vision, decreased cognitive function
- Sudden severe headache, loss of consciousness, nausea, vomiting.
Head Injury is any trauma to the scalp, skull, or brain. The injury may be only a minor bump on the skull or a serious brain injury. Head injury can be either closed or open (penetrating). A closed head injury means you received a hard blow to the head from striking an object, but the object did not break the skull. A head injury can affect ones motor, sensory functions as well as balance.
Book an Appointment
we always take care our patient
Neuro Rehabilitation (rehab) is a doctor-supervised program designed for people with diseases, injury, or disorders of the nervous system. Neurological rehab can often improve function, reduce symptoms, and improve the well-being of the patient.
A neurologic physical therapist is a physical therapist who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of individuals with movement problems due to disease or injury of the nervous system.
Physical therapists can help improve or restore the mobility you need to move forward with your life.
- Sports injuries
- Chest and respiratory issues
- Complications from a chronic sickness
- Women’s health
Our physiotherapy programs are aimed at improving:-
- Physical function stimulation to improve motor and postural control, maintain mobility, normalize muscle tone.
- Restoring muscle strength and joint stability.
- Reducing the risk of falls